pager widget on kde 4.3.5

Shitrit, Shahaf shahaf.shitrit at intel.com
Sun Jun 11 11:25:39 UTC 2017

Hey,
I'm using the very useful pager widget on kde 4.3.5 .
Unlike in previos kde version, there is a problem to see in which desktop I am at.

Please take a look:
Previos version - can clearly see in which desktop I am:

New version - impossible to see the current desktop:

Is there any way to configure the pager so it will be clear what is the current desktop?

It will be great, not only for me but also for my colleagues.

Thanks,
Shahaf.

Intel Israel (74) Limited