Notice of significant adjustment to KWin

Roman Gilg subdiff at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 23:56:10 UTC 2017

I pushed the missing commits and remerged 5.10. There is one commit from
5.9, which is missing in 5.10 and master. Is this one meant to go in 5.10
and master as well?

https://cgit.kde.org/kwin.git/commit/?h=Plasma/5.9&id=55f169d1c34491f0d97c8b7a162f4ba60f6849e2

And I think Jonathan has to change the version number to 5.10.90 again on
master. Or I can do it.