Notice of significant adjustment to KWin

Roman Gilg subdiff at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 21:59:26 UTC 2017

Can I just push them again until - but excluding - 28e4e9eaad1? This would
be:

4cbd213 SVN_SILENT made messages (.desktop file) - always resolve ours
74f1cee SVN_SILENT made messages (.desktop file) - always resolve ours
3fd6307 [platforms/drm] Make Atomic Mode Setting the new default
5ba13cc SVN_SILENT made messages (.desktop file) - always resolve ours
21bd910 [DRM plugin] Remove dead code
cf7ef1b Set pid on the ClientConnection backing the PlasmaWindow surface.
baf1144 Merge branch 'Plasma/5.10'
bddde8d Fix compilation without libinput. #if is used everywhere else,
#ifdef is wrong.
2281bd1 SVN_SILENT made messages (.desktop file) - always resolve ours
1432efb SVN_SILENT made messages (.desktop file) - always resolve ours
e591280 Merge branch 'Plasma/5.10'

Greetings
Roman