D6145: Massively simplify the class DesktopPortal

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 8 05:25:57 UTC 2017

jgrulich added a comment.

  I tested it with my test application and it doesn't work. I keep getting following warnings from xdg-desktop-portal:

  - (/usr/libexec/xdg-desktop-portal:18253): WARNING **: Backend call failed: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: No such method 'OpenFile' in interface 'org.freedesktop.impl.portal.FileChooser' at object path '/org/freedesktop/portal/desktop' (signature 'osssa{sv}')

  Terminated

  I checked it and all services seems to be registered properly, but don't know why it doesn't work. Reverting this change makes it immediately working. Also please look into Inhibit.cpp where I also register dbus objects, will this still work?

REPOSITORY
  R838 Flatpak Support: KDE Portal for XDG Desktop