D6099: Fix Aurorae decorations with non integer DPI

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 5 07:51:16 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: KWin, kwin, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  As noted by Thomas L we're casting the scaleFactor to an int far too
  early, which in the worst case means we end up with Aurorare themes not
  rendering.

  This moves the rounding to where it's used per border.

  BUG: 380524

TEST PLAN
  Forced Xft.DPI to 95 with xrdb. Confirmed that it was broken
  Applied this patch. Got decoration again

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  xdgv6

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/kdecorations/aurorae/src/lib/themeconfig.cpp