D6046: Workaround non-interactive file/places view on high dpi in multi monitor scenario

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 2 07:55:50 UTC 2017

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  Ths hack isn't horrible (window() makes sense too), however

  1. you might want to move the call to window() inside KRun itself so it applies to all apps
  2. please add a link to the QTBUG in a comment

  I tested the qtbase fix and it works btw, so I expect Qt 5.9.1 to not have this issue anymore. A workaround for 5.9.0 is still interesting to have in, of course.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin