Plasma 5.11 kickoff meeting

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 04:58:46 UTC 2017

Hello Jonathan,

On Thu, Jun 01, 2017 at 04:36:34PM +0100, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> let me know if you have agenda items

<snip>
> > should we try again using the To Do at the Monday meetings or is that
> > just not going to happen?

Yes, I do have agenda item regarding this.

In the Plasma Sprint at Stuttgart, I mentioned that we extensively use
the phabricator to track our tasks AND updates regarding them. However 3
months later, our todo board is in pretty much same state..

I am not sure that why this is not working out for others.. I hear
complaint that phabricator is hard to use or have some problems, but no
concrete details on what exactly is issue.

I would love to talk about this at kickoff meeting and create resolution
for the issues other developers are facing, in addition I've phabricator
workflow in mind which I am currently drafting and will have something
concrete before thursday, In general I would love if you can provide me
answer on why phabricator Todo board is not working out for us before
meeting, so I can try to figure out solution for it in my workflow
draft.

Thanks!

--
Bhushan Shah