D6974: Make unittest independent from the location of the executable.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 29 06:42:50 UTC 2017

dfaure created this revision.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This fixes the check in the unittest when doing
  set(CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY "${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/bin")
  which I intend to do globally at some point.

  Turns out it's comparing with its own executable location, so we
  can use QCoreApplication to get it generically.

TEST PLAN
  Verified to work with ctest and with "./testWaylandServerDisplay"

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  master