D6964: Force Plasma style for QQC2 in applets

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 28 15:17:23 UTC 2017

mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D6964#129762, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > ‎[13:51] ‎<‎notmart‎>‎ hmm, still random failures in loading components
  > > ‎[13:58] ‎<‎notmart‎>‎ gaah, import of a subdirectory still breaks
  >
  > Is this fixed?

  no, that's the problem of having to have a "private" subfolder in both themes i mentioned in the commit message, will need to look deeper in qml parsing to figure out what's going wrong and maybe patching qt, if both the style that we replace and the new one are controlled by us, that's workable around (as they happen to have the same directory structure) fragile but works

  > Also we'll need to maybe look at changing how kirigami does its theme stuff so we can make that work.

  kirigami does it exactly as qqc2 does, so should work as well. also in that case, we should make sure that both kirigami themes which we both control have the same directory structure

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)