D6964: Force Plasma style for QQC2 in applets

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 28 14:22:22 UTC 2017

mart created this revision.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  using the qml url interceptor, rewrite imports in order
  to load always the plasma styled qqc2 controls in plasmoids
  and plasma views. As is per-engine, is possible to load
  controls with qstyle theme in configuration dialogs
  and plasma style in plasmoids.

  Note: this replaces just the style org.kde.desktop
  to Plasma and not every style (so with Material
  set as QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE environment variable
  plasma would load controls with material style) because
  we can control both org.kde.desktop and Plasma styles:
  they must have the same subdirectories as unlike files,
  their existence is checked before the rewrite (in our case,
   "private"), so in order to work they must exist in both
  styles

TEST PLAN
  a qqc2 button in a plasmoid has the plasma style, in
  a config dialog has the qwidget style. rewrite works
  only from org.kde.desktop to Plasma and not from other
  styles, due to the existence of the "private" subdirectory

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/plasmaquick/appletquickitem.cpp
  src/plasmaquick/packageurlinterceptor.cpp
  src/plasmaquick/packageurlinterceptor.h
  src/plasmaquick/view.cpp