DrKonqi dependencies

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 13:56:35 UTC 2017

This came up during akademy with someone.

I've split drkonqi into its own repo. (Not pushed). It's a git-filter
branch with all history looking neat.

I don't intend to move it outside of workspace as that's always an absolute
nightmare. Being a standalone repo will hopefully be enough, and we can
always do more later.

David