D6894: [Containment Interface] always emit contextualActionsAboutToShow for containment

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 25 09:01:23 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The applet context menu contains containment actions which might be outdated if we don't call this.

TEST PLAN
  Right clicked an applet on my desktop, the "Folder View Settings" submenu containing the desktop containment actions no longer showed actions like "Empty Trash"

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/scriptengines/qml/plasmoid/containmentinterface.cpp