D6783: Replace Workspace::slotWindowQuickTileFoo by a quickTileWindow with argument

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 19 16:44:36 UTC 2017

graesslin created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Thanks to std::bind we don't need that many different slots to setup the
  global shortcut connections. Instead we can have one shared
  implementation which takes the argument and passes it to the window.

  To support std::bind arguments in kwinbindings the initShortcut method
  and dependencies are adjusted as well as a new macro is added.

  As I don't want to include abstract_client.h in workspace.h a new enum
  is created for the quick tiling flags used in Workspace. This caused a
  larger refactoring as the change to an enum class also caused quite some
  changes.

TEST PLAN
  Affected test cases still pass

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  no-slot-window-quick-tile

AFFECTED FILES
  abstract_client.cpp
  abstract_client.h
  autotests/integration/move_resize_window_test.cpp
  autotests/integration/quick_tiling_test.cpp
  client.cpp
  decorations/decoratedclient.cpp
  geometry.cpp
  input.h