Fwd: kubuntu 16-17, systemsettings, display with two monitors

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Sun Jul 16 08:08:20 UTC 2017

Dear Plasma team,
as requested, I forwarded the email below which was sent to the board mailing
list to what I hope is the correct community.
Cheers,
Thomas

Subject: kubuntu 16-17, systemsettings, display with two monitors
Date: Samstag, 15. Juli 2017, 14:28:21 CEST
From: Mulczinski <mulczinski at guttstadt.eu>
To: kde-ev-board at kde.org

Please direct my wish to the correct community:

Dear programmers,

it would be great, if you could program, that all open windows stay on
the primary display, after activating a second monitor. (Now they all
move to the freshly initialized display, though it is not the main one.
Further after booting most of the opened programs do not appear on the
primary display!!!)

Thank you

Mulczinski, Berlin

(Originally for dvratil at redhat.com, but this adress does'nt exist)