D6727: Destroy all kwayland objects created by registry when it is destroyed

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 15 20:01:04 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Currently one has to connect every object manually to connectionDied,
  which is something we can do for them.

  If the user also has a connection, the second will just no-op.

  Will add some awesome docs / unit tests if you're into the idea.

TEST PLAN
  Commit 2:
  Emit connectionDied if the QPA owns the connection and is destroyed.

  We have a few objects that linger longer than the qApp.
  I've got a crash in plasmashell, and I've had a crash with breeze wrapping
  a dangly menu in konversation. This should fix those.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  davidedmundson/xdgv6