D6714: Use same file descriptor for notification and reading

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 15 14:32:49 UTC 2017

fvogt created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Otherwise we wait for data on a different descriptor than we read from,
  which results in missing notifications if data lands in a buffer.

TEST PLAN
  No modules were loaded after reloading the extension from the browser,
  this is due to the settings changed message not getting received by the host
  as it was in quick succession to the setEnvironment message. With this patch
  it now works reliably.

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration

BRANCH