D6631: Fix compilation with strict libc (such as musl)

Michael Pyne noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 11 15:30:21 UTC 2017

mpyne created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Many of the functions we use implicitly are not part of the C standard
  library so we have to specific that we're pulling from POSIX, X/Open,
  BSD, or whatever standard we're using before we can rely on the
  definition being available.

  There's plenty of room for refactoring here since I mostly stopped at
  just getting the functions being called to show up from their includes,
  although I did replace rindex with strrchr since the latter is
  standardized, and replaced `uint` with `unsigned` rather than trying to figure out
  what header includes those.

TEST PLAN
  Now compiles against musl libc
  Still compiles against glibc.