D6577: Don't autohide panel if a child window is open

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 9 00:17:45 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is meant as a more generic fix for the autohide panels, actually
  looking to see what transient windows we have open.

  The problem with the current fixes (https://phabricator.kde.org/D6555) being posted is that we
  potentially get attentionStatus in a corrupt status as we cache the
  value but it might change externally whilst that window is open.

  Also saves duplicating code in a bunch of places.

TEST PLAN
  Set autohide
  Opened a context menu in task manager didn't autohide, till I closed it
  Closing menu whilst keeping mouse in the panel doesn't auto hide it until we move out after.
  Hovering over TM tooltip keeps autohide from closing (another fix)

  (Need to fix an unrelated bug in AppletAlternativeDialog, it seems it can leak..)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master