D6574: [Logout Dialog] Honor "Offer shutdown options"

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 8 13:47:20 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  "maysd" stands for "may shut down" apparently.
  Kickoff already removed the options in this case but clicking "Logout" yields the new dialog which offers them all again.

TEST PLAN
  Unchecked the option, clicked "Logout" was no longer offered Shutdown/Restart. I was too lazy trying whether the buttons actually do something when disabled (I don't think they do) but still looks weird.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  lookandfeel/contents/logout/Logout.qml