[Differential] [Request, 6 lines] D4333: Call performMoveResize when we got a new geoemtry during resize

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 29 13:32:48 UTC 2017

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: KWin, Plasma on Wayland.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, KWin.

REVISION SUMMARY
  So far on a geometry sync we did not call performMoveResize like we
  do on X11 when getting the sync. This resulted in the
  clientStepUserMovedResized not getting called during resize and the
  geometry update effect to not function.

  BUG: 374869
  FIXED-IN: 5.9.1

TEST PLAN
  Geometry hint updates

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  5.9-call-performMoveResize

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/integration/move_resize_window_test.cpp
  shell_client.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES