[Differential] [Request, 135 lines] D4315: Provide kxbk config through kwinApp

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 27 16:19:29 UTC 2017

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: KWin, Plasma on Wayland.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, KWin.

REVISION SUMMARY
  So far KWin parsed the kxbkrc at multiple places (once in Xkb, once
  in KeyboardLayout). This is now replaced by one KSharedConfigPtr hold
  by kwinApp, just like the normal kwinrc. The KSharedConfigPtr is now
  passed to Xkb.

  As a nice side effect this makes it easier to test keyboard layout
  changes as we can now properly mock the keyboard configuration. Thus
  this change also comes with an autotest for loading keyboard layout
  configuration. This is becoming more and more a need as we start
  getting bug reports for layout specific issues like global shortcuts
  not working with Greek layout.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  kxkb-config

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/integration/CMakeLists.txt
  autotests/integration/keyboard_layout_test.cpp
  keyboard_input.cpp
  keyboard_input.h
  keyboard_layout.cpp
  main.cpp