[Differential] [Commented On] D4204: Patch for plasmoid subsystem(containments/desktop) in plasma-desktop

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 25 12:37:12 UTC 2017

mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4204#80123, @konstantinshtepa wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4204#80106, @mart wrote:
  >
  > > can this be splitted in multiple reviews/commits?
  >

  > It can be splitted into multiple commits inside one branch so you can view what exactly fix what. But multiple reviews based on master? I don't think so. All patches have intersections and patch of Bug 375308 heavily depends on patch of Bug 375307.

  what i would like to have logically splitted is the management of the floating property (and having positionItem()/releasePosition used around)

  and on the other hand the signal handlers of minimumWidthChanged/widthChanged etc in Appletappearance, that's the biggest part

INLINE COMMENTS

> AppletAppearance.qml:50
> +    property alias innerHeight: mouseListener.height
> +    property alias innerWidth: mouseListener.width
> +

mouseListener just has a simple anchors.fill:parent to this, so makes innerWidth/innerHeight redundant as they are the same as the parent?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES