[Differential] [Commented On] D4215: Make notifications execute the "default" action on click.

Martin Klapetek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 24 16:46:05 UTC 2017

mck182 added a comment.

  Thanks, that's a nice list. I think real examples using actual native apps would provide better insight (like calendar, low battery or music player notification), but that'd be like a weekend project, so it's ok.

  **macOS**: Clicking a notification popup will in most cases bring up the app with the details - eg. calendar reminder will bring up calendar with the event details opened, f.lux "You're waking up in 8 hours" will bring the settings dialog and low battery notification will do nothing on click.

  I'm fine with the proposed behavior then, just that clicking the popup with no action should **not** do anything. This is however a 180 degrees turn in the behavior, so it should be at least noted in the release notes.

  Final +2 decision should be up to Kai and/or Thomas though.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES