Proposed Plasma 5.10 Kickoff meeting at Affenfels

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:39:04 UTC 2017

On Jan 23, 2017 9:42 PM, "Jonathan Riddell" <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:

At today's meeting we wanted a meeting to kickoff Plasma 5.10 during
the Affenfels sprint week, but hold it online so others can join in.
How does Monday 6th February at 14:00UTC, 15:00CET suit folks?

I propose moving it to 7th February, given some people including me are
arriving on 6th.

Held on IRC I guess unless someone wants to hook up a UDS style
conference speaker and video camera + IRC on a projector or something.

Jonathan