[Differential] [Commented On] D4215: Make notifications execute the "default" action on click.

Martin Klapetek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 23 05:22:58 UTC 2017

mck182 added a comment.

  Fair enough.

  Let's make a step back then. Since you've mentioned "Plasma is the only notification system that does close-on-activate instead of executing some action", can you actually list what happens elsewhere? How is default action implemented in Gnome? What happens when there are regular and a default action? Can you give at least 3 actual examples? Ubuntu's Unity? I think it'd be great if everyone could get better idea and understanding of how others handle this and perhaps then come up with something fitting for Plasma. I'll test how does macOS behave.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES