[Differential] [Request, 21 lines] D4218: Remove pointless QObject inheritance in model item

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 20 03:13:47 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We don't emit anything or use properties or anything else that requires
  MOC. We want to keep model items light.

  The emitDataChanged in setRunning still works because that's part of
  QStandardItem. Memory management is the same beacuse the
  QStandardItemModel takes ownership in appendRow().

TEST PLAN
  Opened widget explorer.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  components/shellprivate/widgetexplorer/plasmaappletitemmodel.cpp
  components/shellprivate/widgetexplorer/plasmaappletitemmodel_p.h

EMAIL PREFERENCES