[Differential] [Request, 4 lines] D4196: Fix clang address sanitiser error in SNI memcpy.

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 18 22:47:53 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If an image is created with no size, QImage::data() points to nullptr.
  We then pass this as an argument to memcpy. It doesn't really matter
  because we're copying 0 bytes into it, but it's still thrown as an
  error.

  plasma-
  workspace/dataengines/statusnotifieritem/statusnotifieritemsource.cpp:401:12:
  runtime error: null pointer passed as argument 1, which is declared to
  never be null

TEST PLAN
  Ran it again. No error

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  dataengines/statusnotifieritem/statusnotifieritemsource.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES