[Differential] [Commented On] D4153: Network manager configuration model is unreadable

John Salatas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 16 09:03:34 UTC 2017

jsalatas added a comment.

  BTW: I don't know how I did it but while testing it, at some point configuration didn't open at all and plasma produced the following error

  "kcmshell5 with modules ' "org.kde.kcmshell_kcm_networkmanagement.desktop" ' is already running."

  I cannot reproduce it and it may be related to the crash that happens from time to time when you close the configuration window :\

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES