Cleaning up Old Synchrotron Resources

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 08:05:08 UTC 2017

Hey,

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 27 June 2016, R.Harish Navnit wrote:
>> > There are also a lot of resources for public transport providers (added
>> > by Friedrich Karl Tilman Pülz), but I suppose that those are not Plasma
>> > related?
>>
>> Work on the publictransport project has resumed btw, so I think we'd
>> need those resources. I'm also guessing users in KDE4 land who might
>> be using the publictransport applet might need those too.
>
> timetables are also available at
> http://kdelook.org/index.php?xcontentmode=638

The kdelook.org urls seem to require authentication now, which wasn't
the case earlier IIRC, which means they'd be unusable(or not ideal) in
an applet, I believe. Is there a place where all of this can/is hosted
publicly ?

I tried to resume my work on the publictransport applet and this kinda
blocks me at the moment. Would appreciate any help.

Harish