[Differential] [Request, 2 lines] D4117: Fix mapToGlobal

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 13 12:19:00 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When recreating QQuickItem::mapToGlobal for < Qt 5.7 we are currently
  using the window's global position and the item's position relevant to
  it's parent. We need to use the item's position relative to the scene.

TEST PLAN
  Had applet on right hand side of panel, menus are now in the correct place.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master