[Differential] [Request, 7 lines] D4113: Correct inital loading of BorderActivate

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 13 09:03:49 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We have a comma separated list:

  "".split(',') returns ""
  JS decides that's worth itterating over, and we implicitly cast "" to a
  number which means we register on screen edge 0 (the top).

  We can't use typeof is isFinite because valid entries are still strings
  at this point.

TEST PLAN
  Ran with default config, no longer registered on top edge
  Set an edge properly in the KCM. Still worked.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  scripts/minimizeall/contents/code/main.js

EMAIL PREFERENCES