[Differential] [Commented On] D4090: Don't let the sound indicator get as big as the task icon

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 12 09:57:05 UTC 2017

mart added a comment.

  I prefer reducing the size, and the screenshots here look ok to me (even those brousgt as an example of "barely visible")
  if the icon never goes less than iconSizes.small, then semantically the size of the icon is always semantically correct
  (if iconsizes.small is non visible on a particular device, then it's a problem of units scaling on dpi, not a taskbar problem)

INLINE COMMENTS

> Task.qml:439
>          source: "AudioStream.qml"
> -        width: Math.min(units.iconSizes.medium, iconBox.width)
> -        height: Math.min(units.iconSizes.medium, iconBox.height)
> +        width: Math.min(units.iconSizes.medium, iconBox.width * 0.7)
> +        height: Math.min(units.iconSizes.medium, iconBox.height * 0.7)

to be onthe safe side:
Math.max(units.iconSizes.small, Math.min(units.iconSizes.medium, iconBox.width * 0.7))

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES