Plasma 5.9 Beta announce

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Tue Jan 10 18:45:08 UTC 2017

Am 2017-01-10 19:37, schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> Draft announce is up for Plasma 5.9, please have a read though and
> check it's accurate and makes sense.  Look at the pictures to check
> they match, check the links and captions and see it all makes sense.
>
> https://www.kde.org/announcements/plasma-5.8.95.php

Could we get a better screenshot for the Wayland session. If we put a
Hairypig there it makes us look like we don't take this serious and I
personally find that a disrespect to the work we have put into it.

We have new features which could be pictured like the color picking
support showing a notification.

Also in general it would be nice if we put that a little bit more into
text instead of leaving it bullet point style.

Cheers
Martin