[Differential] [Request, 48 lines] D4062: Simplify AppMenu menu management

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 10 11:37:19 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Instead of having a menu from the importer and our custom vertical menu
  then syncing entries we can simply use the factory method in
  DBusMenuImporter to create our custom one from the start.

  This makes memory management easier as we only need to worry about the
  importer which implicitly owns the menu.

TEST PLAN
  Ran in-window menu, everything worked for me perfectly.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master