[Differential] [Commented On] D3085: Use DBusMenu if available

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 7 00:45:10 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  One teeny tiny catastrophe remains.

  In the spec calling AboutToShow returns whether the menu changed or not and if you need to refresh it.
  Our client code relies on this happening

  This QPT always returns false.
  The relevant code is in the QPT, but the Qt private library we're linking.

  Without this all the menus that use aboutToShow don't work at all.

  Spent half the day on it, not got a good solution yet.

REPOSITORY
  R135 Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

EMAIL PREFERENCES