[Differential] [Commented On] D3257: Close the system tray on escape - system tray

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 5 14:45:56 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in PlasmoidPopupsContainer.qml:30
> It did break it. I can no longer automatically type in Klipper or use the shortcuts in Media Controller. Pressing Escape to close still works with this.

Interestingly, it works the first time, but not on reactivation.

I'd like to fix that properly as it's a different bug (that was previously just hidden) which might be causing other problems.

Worst case if it's not done before 5.9 we can revert this

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES