[Differential] [Commented On] D3923: Make AppstreamQt optional

hein (Eike Hein) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 3 06:41:03 UTC 2017

hein added a comment.

  I'm in principle OK with this patch, but also don't mind the change apol requested if it makes him happier since it's his code.

  In this context I'd like to mention that I was slightly surprised/miffed that the original change went into Kicker during my vacation without waiting a couple of days for an extra review from the maintainer of the codebase. I know, common ownership, bus numbers, all that good stuff, but personally when I file a review I try to get input from the people I know feel responsible for the long-term health of a particular piece of code, an maybe that would have helped avoid three follow-up reviews to clean things up.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master