problems with Kirigami on iOS

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 2 23:16:28 UTC 2017

Since updating to Kirigami 2.0 and Qt 5.7.1 there's a new problem that I don't quite know how to fix.
It seems that Qt Quick Controls 2 requires a plugin - but I can't figure out how to provide that plugin on iOS:

QQmlApplicationEngine failed to load component
qrc:///qml/main.qml:333 Type DiveList unavailable
qrc:///qml/DiveList.qml:9 Type Kirigami.ScrollablePage unavailable
qrc:/ScrollablePage.qml:62 Type Page unavailable
qrc:/Page.qml:24 module "QtQuick.Templates" plugin "qtquicktemplates2plugin" not found

In the qmake file I am enabling the Quick Controls 2 as instructed in the Qt documentation:

QT += quickcontrols2

but that doesn't appear to be sufficient, as the error message above seems to indicate...

Is anyone else using Kirigami and Qt 5.7.1 on iOS and has figured out a way around that problem?

Thanks

/D