[Differential] [Request, 21 lines] D3923: Make AppstreamQt optional

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 2 19:28:26 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Normally I would just close any bug report saying a 3rd party lib should
  be optional, but it's quite a big dependency chain for a fairly minor
  feature that is easy to ifdef out.

  Also we're depending on something that was only released a few weeks ago,
  in experience that generally will cause some distro to patch it out anyway.

  BUG: 374310

TEST PLAN
  My AppstreamQt (from distro packages) is broken, so needed to do a temporary workaround anyway.
  Built this and it works, haven't been able to test a with appstream version.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master