[Differential] [Request, 5 lines] D3911: [Containment Appearance] Make sure to always load a config view

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 1 22:21:05 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R119 Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If StackView is empty, currentItem will be null and we would break all over the place.
  This can happen when you have a wallpaper without config, so "sourceFile" would stay empty and thus onSourceFileChanged wouldn't be triggered and we wouldn't load anything into our StackView.

  BUG: 360862
  FIXED-IN: 5.8.6

TEST PLAN
  Switching between wallpapers still works (minus the usual glitches of default values not being applied but that's a different story) and applying settings. I can now switch between Hunyango and Haenau no problem.

  Ideally this dialog was refactored to use onActivated instead of onCurrentIndexChanged and Component.onCompleted to populate itself etc etc but when I did something similar to applet config dialog, it broke various places relying on the fact that values change *after* creation, so let's go with this least invasive patch, for 5.8 series anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  desktoppackage/contents/configuration/ConfigurationContainmentAppearance.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES