Plasma 5.9 Release Announcement

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Sun Jan 1 16:48:11 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Happy new year!
‎
Plasma 5.9 beta is approaching fast, so I setup a document for the release announcement.

Please fill in all the exciting new features you awesome people have worked on, so we can get a good release announcement for the Beta and a kick-ass video for the final!

I tried to use the new nextcloud thingie Admin setup, let's see how it goes*:

‎https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/BNY8F9IuC1PT6dH

‎Cheers,
Kai Uwe ‎
‎
* I quite dislike the A4 paper layout and font rendering is quite blurry here‎, not to mention subpar performance and tearing :/