[Differential] [Commented On] D3805: Per-activity favorites (WIP)

Ivan Čukić noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 28 21:32:04 UTC 2017

ivan added a comment.

  There are a few problems regarding the 'drop' placeholder needed for the Dashboard:

  - The placeholder is handled by the model which is a bit hackish, but this can mostly work for the new model as well by using the same offset-items-by-one trick used in the original model
  - The model can set the ordering for the items in it only when the item is there, so in order for this to work, the model needs to wait for the item to appear, and then move it to the desired position

  Both of these I have done, but that part is quite ugly. If this is considered a **necessary** feature, I can post the updated diff for review.

EMAIL PREFERENCES