[Differential] [Commented On] D4845: Fix context menu button's icon size when on default DPI

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 28 18:00:10 UTC 2017

Zren added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Zren wrote in ListItemBase.qml:122
> Not really. Just wanted to have consistent code with ToolButtonStyle, but I already had to change `control` => `parent` so might as well remove it. ToolButton is basically a `flat: true` Button so that part will always be `!true`/`false`.

As for active+colorGroup, you'll notice the hover effect if you change the icon to something with color, like `source: "plasma"`. The default hover effect doesn't do much (white overlay on white symbolic icon) with breeze, but might be necessary for other themes.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES