[Differential] [Request, 10 lines] D4845: Fix context menu button's icon size when on default DPI

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 28 17:41:27 UTC 2017

Zren created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  ToolButton pads the contexts of the label+icon based on the desktop theme's svg margins. Causing the icon to only be 12px, which is scaled down and looks like a solid square with the breeze icon, as seen in https://phabricator.kde.org/D4751 comments. We want this button to be reasonably small, but should have the minimum of a 16px icon. The button itself is 18px atm. Since the icon doesn't go right to the edge, we can just overlay the icon on top of the button and apply all the ToolButtonStyle effects.

TEST PLAN
  Tested on 96 DPI and 2x DPI with:
  QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO=2 plasmoidviewer -a applet -l floating -f horizontal

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

AFFECTED FILES
  applet/contents/ui/ListItemBase.qml