[Differential] [Commented On] D4842: [System Tray] Listen to external collapse

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 28 15:45:25 UTC 2017

broulik added a comment.

  Of course I meant the code in panel containment, but here it does expanded = false and that's what I wanted to listen to :)

    Plasmoid.onUserConfiguringChanged: {
            if (plasmoid.userConfiguring) {
                for (var i = 0; i < plasmoid.applets.length; ++i) {
                    plasmoid.applets[i].expanded = false;
                }
    }

  But perhaps AppletInterface sees that we force expanded rep and then ignores that request.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES