[Differential] [Request, 6 lines] D4842: [System Tray] Listen to external collapse

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 28 15:33:01 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When plasmoid.expanded = false is done, hide the popup.
  This is done by the panelcontroller to ensure we don't manipulate the panel with open popups.

TEST PLAN
  Opened systray popup, clicked panel toolbox, systray popup closed.

  The `internalSystray` is needed because initially it emits `plasmoid.expanded` `true` probably because we force expanded rep

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/systemtray/container/package/contents/ui/main.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES