[Differential] [Commented On] D4837: Applet: Make volume indicator icon bigger

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 28 11:12:36 UTC 2017

drosca added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> subdiff wrote in ListItemBase.qml:123
> Why still the 0.95? Couldn't you just use the slider height? It's still a little bit small for the microphone icon (especially showing the red line above as the difference between muted and unmuted)

Because `slider.height` is already too big (it's like half of the main device/app icon size).

We should change the microphone-sensitivity icons to look same as the 16px version (sound "lines" are next to the microphone, not above).

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH
  applet-indicator-size (branched from master)

EMAIL PREFERENCES