[Differential] [Commented On] D4821: Implement manual focus on click

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 28 10:39:51 UTC 2017

fvogt added a comment.

  I finally figured the issue out.
  Newly appearing windows try to steal focus, which makes m_focusedLockWindow actually wrong.
  That explains why it works only for some and only for some setups...
  I'll try to fix that by adding

    setAttribute(Qt::WA_ShowWithoutActivating);

  to the greeter windows.
  Now the question is whether that would break the wayland locker as there is no call to fakeFocusIn on wayland.
  Either that code needs to be X11 only or the focus handling fixed under wayland as well, which I cannot do as I
  cannot get multiscreen on wayland to work...

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.8