[Differential] [Commented On] D4751: Button and Context Menu to Mute, Set Default Sink/Source, Active Port

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 27 19:21:12 UTC 2017

drosca added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ListItemBase.qml:98
>
> -                PlasmaExtras.Heading {
> -                    id :textLabel
> -                    Layout.fillWidth: true
> -                    level: 5
> -                    opacity: 0.6
> -                    wrapMode: Text.NoWrap
> -                    elide: Text.ElideRight
> +                RowLayout {
> +                    PlasmaExtras.Heading {

Add Layout.fillWidth: true

> ListItemBase.qml:235
> +
> +        onStatusChanged: status == PlasmaComponents.DialogStatus.Closed ? contextMenuButton.checked = false : 0
> +

I would prefer if you rewrite it to normal `if`, it's not clear what this is doing at the first look.
Or maybe in ToolButton use `checked: contextMenu.status == PlasmaComponents.DialogStatus.Open`, not sure if it will work though.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES