[Differential] [Commented On] D4821: Implement manual focus on click

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 27 18:31:27 UTC 2017

fvogt added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4821#90657, @graesslin wrote:

  > Just as an fyi: in the build tree there is a test app which does the complete locking without the need for restart the session.

  Would that really work for changes in x11locker.cpp as well? it's part of libkscreenlocker, linked to ksmserver.
  So the only way to test it would be a nested/virtual X server with a separate ksmserver, wouldn't it?
  As far as I can tell, kscreenlocker_test (if that's what you mean) only tests the locker and not the ksmserver part.

  > Overall I think that the problem might also be in the greeter.

  It works fine with kscreenlocker_greet --testing

  > On Wayland we have the same issue, which could indicate a problem in the greeter as well.

  Multiscreen on wayland is borked on my system for some reason, so I can't test that...

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.8